Saturday, March 8, 2014

How Long Can Facebook Go On?

How long can Facebook go on? Everyone keeps saying that it's on it's way out but I don't see it slowing down. In fact, I still see new friends showing up every now and then. I've also noticed that some of my friends will kind of disappear but the reappear out of nowhere. Reports say that teens don't think Facebook is cool anymore because parents and grandparents are on it. Since when do we put all our investments in what teens say? They aren't even old enough to drink. I don't think Facebook is going anywhere. The stock has doubled even after taking a big dip with the IPO went public. Twitter shares were doing well too but have taken a dip in recent weeks. Social media and smartphones have become so consuming that they've taken over our lives. I'm not against it. I think these are extremely powerful marketing tools. I think Facebook will be around for a long time. I don't see it becoming an empty abandoned carnival like Myspace. 



No comments:

Post a Comment